Author Topic: Craig John's Featured Characters  (Read 5980 times)

Offline Terry K. Amthor

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Great Book
    • Eidolon Studio
Re: Craig John's Featured Characters
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2017, 05:33:45 AM »
Sorry @Destyar, after years of working on RMU I've dropped all things RM these days. I have no doubt someone will be able to come up with some cool stats.
Well... can you at least tell us their Professions?

Thanks,
--Desty

Hi,

Craig dug up the original text, with professions and races, and some additional background. I'll start working on their stats, but if I post a free PDF here it will only be RMC/RM2 at first. We will include them in a module soon, and they will also have RMSS stats.

I also want to write a little backstory about how this very eclectic group came together, and why they are traveling all over Emer and Jaiman...

Terry

Sounds terrific! We all look forward to it! Thank you, sir!

Thanks,
--Desty

What level would you imagine them to be? I am thinking a range of 4th-8th. The Changramai would need to be a certain level, as would probably be the Eissa Sister.

I would think at least 10th (they are well travelled after all and depicted in several experience gaining events). And, wow, this creates a few more questions in my mind: Has the Changramai been assigned to protect someone in the group? Or has he been exiled (a la Kim)? Why is this group travelling around? How was this group assembled?

Interesting stuff....

Thanks,
--Desty

Sharna (the female warrior monk) has been hired to protect Kulas-dar. I'm working on developing their backstory...
Terry K. Amthor
Shadow World Author, Rolemaster & SpaceMaster Co-Designer, ICE co-founder.
Eidolon Studio Art Director

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
-- Clarke's First Law.

Offline Destyar

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2017, 12:27:18 PM »
Sorry @Destyar, after years of working on RMU I've dropped all things RM these days. I have no doubt someone will be able to come up with some cool stats.
Well... can you at least tell us their Professions?

Thanks,
--Desty

Hi,

Craig dug up the original text, with professions and races, and some additional background. I'll start working on their stats, but if I post a free PDF here it will only be RMC/RM2 at first. We will include them in a module soon, and they will also have RMSS stats.

I also want to write a little backstory about how this very eclectic group came together, and why they are traveling all over Emer and Jaiman...

Terry

Sounds terrific! We all look forward to it! Thank you, sir!

Thanks,
--Desty

What level would you imagine them to be? I am thinking a range of 4th-8th. The Changramai would need to be a certain level, as would probably be the Eissa Sister.

I would think at least 10th (they are well travelled after all and depicted in several experience gaining events). And, wow, this creates a few more questions in my mind: Has the Changramai been assigned to protect someone in the group? Or has he been exiled (a la Kim)? Why is this group travelling around? How was this group assembled?

Interesting stuff....

Thanks,
--Desty

Sharna (the female warrior monk) has been hired to protect Kulas-dar. I'm working on developing their backstory...

Oh! Interesting... I thought she was a spell caster all this time. I just hope no one lynches me for distracting you from the next publication... What will that be, btw?

Thanks!
--Desty

Offline Terry K. Amthor

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Great Book
    • Eidolon Studio
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2017, 07:53:29 AM »
<<Oh! Interesting... I thought she was a spell caster all this time. I just hope no one lynches me for distracting you from the next publication... What will that be, btw?

Thanks!
--Desty>>

LOL, I doubt you will be lynched. (I thought I would start a new quote as that one was getting far down)

Sharna bears the triangle tattoo under her eye of the Changramai. Kulas-Dar is a Mentalist, Denivor is a Magician. Uriel is a Priestess of Eissa.

The next release will be a new edition of the old Jaiman module from the 1980's, with tons of new material and updates, released in the next couple of months. Next will be a new edition of Haalkitaine (again major revision with lots of new material and art) and after that Emer IV. Then I hope to get Emer I and II revisions done...

TKA

Terry K. Amthor

-- Clarke's First Law.

Offline Destyar

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2017, 08:38:38 AM »
<<Oh! Interesting... I thought she was a spell caster all this time. I just hope no one lynches me for distracting you from the next publication... What will that be, btw?

Thanks!
--Desty>>

LOL, I doubt you will be lynched. (I thought I would start a new quote as that one was getting far down)

Sharna bears the triangle tattoo under her eye of the Changramai. Kulas-Dar is a Mentalist, Denivor is a Magician. Uriel is a Priestess of Eissa.

The next release will be a new edition of the old Jaiman module from the 1980's, with tons of new material and updates, released in the next couple of months. Next will be a new edition of Haalkitaine (again major revision with lots of new material and art) and after that Emer IV. Then I hope to get Emer I and II revisions done...

TKA

I just did a quick search though my PDFs and there is a snippet of their storyline on page 175 of Emer III. Dunno how I missed that...

Thanks,
--Desty

Offline Terry K. Amthor

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Great Book
    • Eidolon Studio
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2017, 06:42:40 AM »

Thanks!
--Desty>>

TKA

I just did a quick search though my PDFs and there is a snippet of their storyline on page 175 of Emer III. Dunno how I missed that...

Thanks,
--Desty

Glad you brought that up! Even I had forgotten about it. The scene tells us something about the four Companions.
Terry K. Amthor

-- Clarke's First Law.

Offline Destyar

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2018, 02:29:21 PM »
UPDATE!!!

In case anyone was wondering about this, Mr. Amthor has come through!
http://www.rpgnow.com/product/230188/Shadow-World-Six-Rolemaster-Heroes?src=newest

Thanks again Mr. Amthor!