Author Topic: Ilourians, T'loc-loc and Tenai  (Read 1286 times)

Offline pollonium

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Ilourians, T'loc-loc and Tenai
« on: April 30, 2017, 07:12:24 AM »
Hello,
these three races seem to be somehow related to each others. Can someone explain me what the differences are ? Do they use the same stats ?

I'm not a native english user so excuse me if i made mistakes in my sentences.

Offline RandalThor

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Ilourians, T'loc-loc and Tenai
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 04:01:40 PM »
From what I have found it looks like they are the same people, only geographically separated and the different names just correspond to language/cultural differences by region. As it pertains to the Ilourians/T'loc'loc the difference seems to be what they call themselves (T'loc'loc) verses what they may be called by others (Ilourians), or Ilourians are the T'loc'loc of somewhere other than Silaar where the T'loc'loc reside.

Does that make sense? I guess it could be like "Indians" verses Native Americans (and/or the various names of the different ethnic tribes of the Americas). Genetically I think they are so similar that there are no game-stat differences.
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Scratch that. Power attracts the corruptible.

Rules should not replace the brain and thinking.

Offline pollonium

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 11:51:53 AM »
Thank you a lot !

Offline RandalThor

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 03:04:48 PM »
My pleasure, and welcome to the forums and one of the best games around. (As well as one of the best fantasy settings.)
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Scratch that. Power attracts the corruptible.

Rules should not replace the brain and thinking.