Author Topic: Half Demons?  (Read 3028 times)

Offline Alwyn

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Half Demons?
« on: October 31, 2007, 12:40:30 PM »
Has anyone by chance done up a monstrous hybrids template for a Demon blooded character like the ones in HB 1's New Blood Talents?

I have the montrous template from the bestiary chapter of Cyradon, but I am trying to figure out the costs for Lesser & Greater Blood for a possible character that one of my players is wanting to try out.  A Dragon Blood for example costs 50 DPs for the Greater and 25 for the Lesser, and I am thinking that a Demon Blood might cost a like amount.

Thanks.

Alwyn Erendil
Warden of the High Forest
"NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT - At least not in Yu Gi Oh"

Don't worry, be HARPy!

Offline black flag

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Half Demons?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 12:53:16 PM »
The cost must be equivalent to the type of demons (type 1 to 6 or even type 7: the terrible demon lords...). But to me, demons are like devi: spiritual beings that take material forms on the mortal realms. A half-demon must be in spirit (like damien in the Omen) and not a horrible broo/beastman with horns. The prime power of demons is to live amoung mortals hidden and ploting... 
Troll humour:
"What would You say to a Dwarf with 12 helmets on? Nothin', you just hit him in the stomach instead! Ugh,Ugh"
"Why did the Dwarf cross the road? Because I said if he didn't I'd cut off his feet and stick them up his nose!Ugh,Ugh"
From Titan the Fighting&

Offline danbuter

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Dan's RPG Stuff
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 06:30:37 PM »
I'm the opposite. I want tails and horns, and probably hoofed feet. That being said, I haven't seen such a  template, but I wouldn't be surprised if it existed. And if it does, I'd like the angelic counterpart, as well.

Offline Mattiyaho

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 05:55:24 PM »
I had a leser blood demon character. The gm ruled that lesser blood was the most I could have and still be a PC because of the violent and evil nature of demons. The list of talants he let me chose from was demonic dark vision, natural weapon, and tough hide minor. He also gave me a free blood magic talant which I made a random roll for. Also when I drew up the character the gm told me that I could learn a ritual that imbued my character with additional blood magic because of the demons mystical nature. I think that the gm just used the standard 1 dp for the lesser blood. The gm told me later that this character was his favorate character he ever gm'd because of the many plot twists he could and did introduce.

Offline Witchking20k

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2007, 06:08:35 AM »
For my game world I use a bunch of "tainted" animals as encounters called Spawn.  I essentially applied the demon blood talent to the appropriate animal template.
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.