Author Topic: Belynar book?  (Read 19562 times)

Offline Xamex

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Clubbulls
Re: Belynar book?
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2007, 06:50:08 AM »
Could be relevant... I'll translate:
Elisera is the first adventure for the German Rolemaster. [...]
Elisera is set in the north of Trion, the new setting, and takes players into a world full of brutal orcs, snow and ice and the stormy heights of the Ghalgrat mountains. [...] The adventure can be played independently of the campaign setting. It is built to be usable in your own world or any existing setting.

Well, that is slightly paradox, because you can't take snow, ice, and orcs into any setting, not to speak of the Ghalgrat mountains, but well... I suppose they know what they're saying.
So, there could be different system versions for the adventure. Wasn't there a post some time ago, asking wether we would like adventures with stats for RM and HARP, or rather 1 separate book for each system?

Jan

Yes, there was a post about adventures with RM/HARP stats. And don't forget this about this adventure is only a suggestion from me. I know that snow, ice and orcs don't are excact that someone needed in Cyradon. But perhaps there are HARP adventures and Cyradon adventures? [Perhaps we can an official comment here? ;-) ]
www.clubbulls.com

Offline jasonbrisbane

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Darkeen's Battlefield - still going strong.
    • Darkeen's Battlefield
Re: Belynar book?
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2008, 02:09:04 AM »
I would love a Belynar book, or PDF  :)

I'd pledge to buy the book but not the PDF.
I have no way to purchase things over the net except fot money order and you normally can't for PDFs.

I'd also be willing to purchase a book filled with short articles on Cyradon (sort of like a Harper's bazaar for Cyradon) if ICE would make the PDFs I'd later buy the hardcopy.

I dislike PDFs but I'd pay a little more for the old tree killer hardcopies.

Hi,

I've seen advertisements on TV in OZ for a new company that sells prepaid Debit cards (Visa I think?).
So you can buy a card for someone to spend over the internet for those who dont trust internet security, etc.
I think its a great market that hasnt been tapped.

So if someone DOES steal the CC details, they can only take as much as the Prepaid CC has on it.

Good idea, hey?
--------
Regards,
Jason Brisbane
HARP GM & Freelancer
Author of "The Ruins of Kausur"
http://roleplayingapps.wordpress.com