Author Topic: Any Rolemaster demos available for tomorrow's International Table Top day?  (Read 1116 times)

Offline Bruce

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +553/-553
I do not know why I didn't think of this a few months ago but I could run a RM adventure at International Table Top day tomorrow at the local game store. I would love to run an RMU game if possible. I do not have any characters or any kind of adventure prepared, and I would like to have a good one for fresh players to maybe get them convinced to play RM...

So anyone have any already completely flushed out single shot RM adventures with characters for use in this?

Bruce
When you game, game like you mean it! Game Hard!

Offline Hurin

• Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
I do not know why I didn't think of this a few months ago but I could run a RM adventure at International Table Top day tomorrow at the local game store. I would love to run an RMU game if possible. I do not have any characters or any kind of adventure prepared, and I would like to have a good one for fresh players to maybe get them convinced to play RM...

So anyone have any already completely flushed out single shot RM adventures with characters for use in this?

Bruce

I have five characters (fifth level) that I made for my own playtest. They are however done with my own character sheet that I built myself, so I'm not sure if you want to use them. I also have the adventure I put them on, but I wrote it more for myself, so you would have to fill in some of the gaps yourself. But you are welcome to it if you want either the characters, or the adventure, or both.
'Last of all, Húrin stood alone. Then he cast aside his shield, and wielded an axe two-handed'. --J.R.R. Tolkien

'Every party needs at least one insane person.'  --Aspen of the Jade Isle

Offline Bruce

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +553/-553

Bruce

I have five characters (fifth level) that I made for my own playtest. They are however done with my own character sheet that I built myself, so I'm not sure if you want to use them. I also have the adventure I put them on, but I wrote it more for myself, so you would have to fill in some of the gaps yourself. But you are welcome to it if you want either the characters, or the adventure, or both.
I can take a look at them if you don't mind. I am not sure which character sheets are yours as I've probably seen them all and some just are not good for new players. I will PM you with my email.
When you game, game like you mean it! Game Hard!

Offline Hurin

• Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
I just sent the files to you.
'Last of all, Húrin stood alone. Then he cast aside his shield, and wielded an axe two-handed'. --J.R.R. Tolkien

'Every party needs at least one insane person.'  --Aspen of the Jade Isle