Author Topic: Portage, Indiana - HARP/RM  (Read 2814 times)

Offline Bruce

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +553/-553
Portage, Indiana - HARP/RM
« on: October 08, 2013, 12:29:44 AM »
Hi!
I am starting a game of HARP that I will be running bi-weekly on Thursday evenings (for now) at Lightspeed Hobbies on Rt 6. I am looking for more players for that game.
I am also looking to game in Rolemaster, I can GM and have GM'd just about all ICE RPG's (published prior to 2006), though not so much with MERP.
I am also putting the word out that I would like to run a RMU playtest campaign.
Though I run a serious game, my groups usually have lots of fun.

So if any of this interests you please PM me, or post here and I will PM you (that is if I remember where I posted this...lol).

Bruce
When you game, game like you mean it! Game Hard!

Offline Bruce

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +553/-553
Re: Portage, Indiana - HARP/RM
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 04:18:01 PM »
HARP game info:
If anyone nearby is interested. This Thursday 10 Oct 2013, I am starting the HARP Cyradon adventure "Cleaning House". We will be playing at the local gaming store, Lightspeed Hobbies, starting at around 5:30 pm. I will be there between 4pm and 5pm to set up and questions. You are welcome to join. I will have premade characters printed out and if you want to continue playing you can develop a character from there.

Bruce

Offline tulgurth

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 11:12:28 PM »
Bruce are you still playing at Light Speed Hobbies?  If so, where on Rt 6 is it in comparison to the Movie Theater there on Rt 6?

Offline Bruce

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +553/-553
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 09:45:08 PM »
Yes we are still playing there. If your talking about the Goodyear Portage 16 IMAX, then it is just about maybe 3/4 of a mile down the road on the right going west. It is in the shopping center that is on the corner of Willowcreek and rt6. It is at the very end of the shopping center right behind the Texas Corral Restaurant.

Offline tulgurth

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 04:31:52 PM »
Yeah it would be the IMAX I am referring to.  No matter how you look at it though it is still quite a hike from Michigan City.

Offline Bruce

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +553/-553
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2014, 06:31:52 PM »
One of my players hails from there. Maybe you and him could eventually do some car pooling to save on gas.

Bruce

Offline Bruce

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +553/-553
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2014, 06:04:25 PM »
Looking to start up a new group in the Portage Indiana area...
We will be playing HARP.
I will be playtesting some stuff I have developed that I am looking to have published once the playtesting is done.

Bruce

Offline tulgurth

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2014, 03:13:24 PM »
What is the schedule and location Bruce?

Offline Bruce

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +553/-553
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2015, 02:57:58 AM »
It will be at Mr Sweets in Hobart, which is about 10 mins from my house. I haven't actually put in an ad at the store yet because of the holidays and some things I have been working on. If your able to come it will most likely be on the weekend sometime. It would be great to have you there and finally meet face to face.  Let me know. If possible through email.

Bruce