Author Topic: Order of the Iron Crown at conventions  (Read 6854 times)

Offline Colin-ICE

• ICE Business
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Order of the Iron Crown at conventions
« on: August 31, 2012, 09:18:58 AM »
Are you an Iron Crown Enterprises fan? Are you going to any conventions this year? Are you interested in joining the Order of the Iron Crown? If so get in touch.

If you are heading to any conventions this year and interested in running a game of any of Iron Crown Enterprise's products get in touch about joining the Order of the Iron Crown. As an Order member you can benefit from free merchandise and exclusive offers just for running games at conventions and spreading the word of the Iron Crown.

We cannot promise that all applicants will be accepted but we are always happy to hear from those that are interested in joining the Order.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Offline Lisandro

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Game on!
    • Fumble Game Club
Re: Order of the Iron Crown at conventions
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 08:12:56 AM »
I am from Brazil and I would like to join. What I need to do?
Original thought is like original sin: both happened before you were born to people you could not have possibly met.
Fran Lebowitz

Offline Twistor

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 04:25:11 AM »
Me too. I'm from Finland and we have several conventions here every year. So how do I join?
"This here is my invention. A small orb with a tornado trapped inside of it. Magnificent, like a ship in a bottle but with dynamics and power fluctuating inside. Here, you may take a closer look. Just don't drop it or we will all die."
- Vir'alaar the Air Elementalist

Offline Twistor

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 06:19:51 AM »
Found the answer: http://www.ironcrown.com/ICEforums/index.php?topic=3140.0

So I'm a member just by deciding to be.

Thread also gives answer as to what to do, basically: "Game on! Using RM, SM, HARP or any systems made by Iron Crown".
"This here is my invention. A small orb with a tornado trapped inside of it. Magnificent, like a ship in a bottle but with dynamics and power fluctuating inside. Here, you may take a closer look. Just don't drop it or we will all die."
- Vir'alaar the Air Elementalist

Offline Thom @ ICE

• Aurigas Staff
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Thom@ironcrown.com
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 08:14:02 PM »
If you are going to run a session at a con, give us a heads up well in advance and we'll try to provide you some support.
Email -    Thom@ironcrown.com

Offline Wolfhound

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +10/-10
  • nothin' ta see here...
    • World of Ærnth/Channel Cities
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2013, 11:05:43 AM »
I've already been in contact with both Nicholas and Colin about running intro-sessions of RMU at GenCon 2013.  Six sessions, 4 hours long w/first hour being an intro to the system for people not familiar with it, then up to three hours of characters trying to complete a misison.  Have a points system defined such that I can provide a score based on how well and fast they complete the mission.  Colin is going to supply me with some prizes for the members of the winning session.  All six sessions filled within 24 hours, so there is obviously demand for Rolemaster sessions at GenCon. 

So as encouragement, anyone else who might be interested, be sure to contact Colin to let him know.  ICE/GCP is very willing to work with people to help support such activities. 
Wolfhound (aka Aaron Smalley)
World of Aernth/Channel Cities setting: www.ChannelCities.com
City of Archendurn & Dun Cru author (for RM/HARP)
Cur. projects: RMU Creature Law 1 & 2, No Quarter Under the Crown (campaign module for RMU)

Offline mistrornge

• Adept
  • OIC Points +30/-30
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2013, 06:05:29 PM »
I will be at Gencon 2013.  Already have a RMFRP game set up and I believe I am a OotC member. 
Is there anything else I can do?
GMing RMFRP in Forgotten Realms
Charles Morris

Offline Thom @ ICE

• Aurigas Staff
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Thom@ironcrown.com
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2013, 06:28:14 PM »
If you're running at game session, send us the details (either Thom or Colin @ironcrown.com) and we'll follow up directly with you to get you some stuff for giveaways.
Email -    Thom@ironcrown.com

Offline Wolfhound

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +10/-10
  • nothin' ta see here...
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2013, 07:16:33 PM »
I will be at Gencon 2013.  Already have a RMFRP game set up and I believe I am a OotC member. 
Is there anything else I can do?

Was looking for your game on the list and didn't see it (thought that if it worked out time-wise around what I've got scheduled that I'd at least swing by to watch or possibly even participate if it wasn't closed yet).  Has it been approved?  If so can you post a link (if it's not already full at least)?
Cur. projects: RMU Creature Law 1 & 2, No Quarter Under the Crown (campaign module for RMU)

Offline mistrornge

• Adept
  • OIC Points +30/-30
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2013, 04:07:41 AM »
I think my request for a wireless connection to use jaranka's program has delayed the final approval. It's in their court to approve so I continue to wait.
GMing RMFRP in Forgotten Realms
Charles Morris

Offline Wolfhound

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +10/-10
  • nothin' ta see here...
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2013, 07:18:36 AM »
That explains why I could not find it.  Hopefully they will approve it.  Not sure how such a connection request effects that, other than it does add to the logistics of designating a spot to run it at.   Once it is approved, be sure to let us know as I'd like to at least find out the location and swing by, or even participate if time and schedule permit. 

Offline area51games

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • GOT DICE?
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2016, 04:51:12 AM »
GENCON 2016 any one? is ICE going? I well be there and I thought if you guys need GM for events or running games , I can do something, I am giving Coc and Conan Demo, so I can do some role master or space Master or HARP,
Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?"
Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir."
Mal: "Ain't we just!"

Offline Justin

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +170/-170
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2016, 08:28:36 AM »
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 11:26:58 AM by Thom @ ICE »
"Even the most free roaming video game in the world still has to rely on programmed quest resolution triggers.  Only table-top RPGs make any solution possible.  Even ones not originally intended by the GM.  You  will never replace that." --Rivstyx