Author Topic: Harp: Battlemaster  (Read 1985 times)

Offline Griffonbait

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Harp: Battlemaster
« on: June 29, 2015, 03:05:59 PM »
Whatever happened to Harp: Battlemaster on DriveThruRPG.com, and the rest of OneBookShelf? I have it listed in my Library, however, I cannot download it, and the product pages are missing.

Anyone know?  Here is the original URL my Library point to: http://www.rpgnow.com/product/50125/HARP-Battlemaster

Cheers.
 :o

Offline Thom @ ICE

• Aurigas Staff
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Thom@ironcrown.com
Re: Harp: Battlemaster
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 10:33:28 AM »
HARP Battlemaster was released under Mjolnir and will not be re-released.
At some point a similar product may be produced for the current version of HARP, but it is not in the short term horizon.
Email -    Thom@ironcrown.com

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 03:32:28 PM »
Found a suitable archive.

As Thom said, this was a product released by Mjolnir and will not be re-released. The reason that it is no longer downloadable is that Mjolnir asked OneBookShelf to remove all the products that were formerly sold under their license  when their license was terminated rather than transferring the sales records.  However, you have paid for a product, so if you lose your downloaded copy, then PM me and I can send you that archive.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline Griffonbait

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 04:59:44 PM »
Okay. Thanks for the reply.

I thought OneBookshelf was like Steam. That is, even though products are no longer available to purchase, they remain available to download for those who already own it.

Hmm, I will need to rethink my strategy with OneBookshelf. I have always used it like a backup system - leave stuff on there and not worry about ever losing it. Now I see that is not the case.

I will scour my HDD for the PDF and will contact you if I cannot find it.

Thanks again.

Offline Bruce

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +553/-553
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2015, 10:46:27 AM »
Yeah One Book Shelf does not keep things that are not available anymore for you to download. I had purchased a load of paper mini props and 3d scenery (some of which I had printed and used in games) back in the early 2000's. But after years of absence most of those products are now gone. I am kind of upset that I no longer have access to those products but there seems to be nothing I can do.

I never heard of HARP Battlemaster. What was in that supplement?
When you game, game like you mean it! Game Hard!

Offline egdcltd

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +70/-70
    • Azukail Games
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2015, 11:12:37 AM »
Yeah One Book Shelf does not keep things that are not available anymore for you to download. I had purchased a load of paper mini props and 3d scenery (some of which I had printed and used in games) back in the early 2000's. But after years of absence most of those products are now gone. I am kind of upset that I no longer have access to those products but there seems to be nothing I can do.

That doesn't seem to always be the case though. I still have a working CityWorks download link from within my Library, even thought the product itself has been removed from the site.
I made some things! Azukail Games

Offline Griffonbait

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2015, 02:57:45 AM »
Bruce: HARP Battlemaster - guidelines for using HARP with miniatures on a hex grid.

I did find my copy of the PDF.