Author Topic: Cyberspace character sheet/workbooks (Excel or Open Office) ??  (Read 3292 times)

Offline Allen

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
well, the subject pretty much says it all!
I'm looking for something in either Excel or Open Office to help my players along with building, devloping and tracking thier characters. if you have a link I'd apprecaite it!

Allen
Ooo, that's gonna leave a mark...

or

"Laugh it up shorty... you've been using my loin cloth for a blanket." -Bruce to Inky from the web comic Atland

Offline Jorik

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Cyberspace character sheet/workbooks (Excel or Open Office) ??
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 04:19:52 AM »
How about PDF format? Your players probably gave up already but mine are just preparing to start playing again after a long LONG break.

So while preparing for the new game I made and uploaded a new Cyberspace PDF sheet that auto-fills all the data that doesn't change during the game. 
This means the following:
You select a profession - all the development points and level bonuses are automatically noted on the sheet (you'll see - there's space for it).
You enter stat values - stat mods are calculated and noted for all skills.
You select secondary skills - and just like primary ones, their data is entered.

That's it. The rest you do with a pencil.
Check it out in the Vault - Cyberspace downloads section.
This is only the first version...  I'm jazzing up the design and adding a second page for combat tracking, so while I'm already into it, I'd appreciate any feedback before it's completed.

Roy.

Offline Allen

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Cyberspace character sheet/workbooks (Excel or Open Office) ??
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 09:49:16 AM »
Jorik- I'd be happy to take  look at what you've got done. I think that anything done by the players/GM's/fans of the games are always a good thing.
thanks for posting and I'll get you some feed back as soon as I can.

Game on!
~A

How about PDF format? Your players probably gave up already but mine are just preparing to start playing again after a long LONG break.

So while preparing for the new game I made and uploaded a new Cyberspace PDF sheet that auto-fills all the data that doesn't change during the game. 
This means the following:
You select a profession - all the development points and level bonuses are automatically noted on the sheet (you'll see - there's space for it).
You enter stat values - stat mods are calculated and noted for all skills.
You select secondary skills - and just like primary ones, their data is entered.

That's it. The rest you do with a pencil.
Check it out in the Vault - Cyberspace downloads section.
This is only the first version...  I'm jazzing up the design and adding a second page for combat tracking, so while I'm already into it, I'd appreciate any feedback before it's completed.

Roy.
Ooo, that's gonna leave a mark...

or

"Laugh it up shorty... you've been using my loin cloth for a blanket." -Bruce to Inky from the web comic Atland