Author Topic: Finally got around to revising my website...  (Read 1256 times)

Offline utumno

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Roleplayer since 1978
    • UTUMNO
Finally got around to revising my website...
« on: July 22, 2014, 10:31:48 PM »
. UTUMNO .

Hi, after something of a sabbatical, I have finally gotten around to updating and republishing my website - first unleashed in 1998.  It has a wealth of role-playing material (mainly MERP, some RoleMaster and a smidgen of SpaceMaster) along with other stuff.

Please feel free to check it out and pass (constructive) criticism - www.utumno.comxa.com

Thanks
. UTUMNO .

Offline VladD

• RMU Dev Team
  • OIC Points +10/-10
Re: Finally got around to revising my website...
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 08:08:59 AM »
The layout is fairly dated, but solid. Read most of your free stuff and it is fine. would have loved to get a look at the commercial stuff, but I'm too poor... the website is a very nice look in to your gaming life and related stuff. Seems you were very productive. Hope you still have gaming crew.
Game On!

Offline utumno

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Roleplayer since 1978
    • UTUMNO
Re: Finally got around to revising my website...
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 05:20:14 PM »
Hi Vlad, 

Thanks for the comments.  The layout is the best I could muster given the limited time at my disposal - perhaps another revamp in a few years time :-)  I was aiming for a clean, technical look.

By 'commercial' are you referring to the ebooks ($2-$6) or the stuff I am trying to sell (Collectibles)?, the rest (bulk) of the site has no commercial element.

I was very busy in the FRP/SFRP space between 1978 and 2001 - when family took precedence - and still keep a keen eye on events.   I still have a wealth of material to upload (as time allows).   

No gaming crew I'm afraid although I still keep in touch with many of my FRP friends (back in the UK) via phone, email and LinkedIn. 

Cheers,
Mark Mclean (UTUMNO)
. UTUMNO .