Author Topic: Newest HARP edition GM Screens?  (Read 1529 times)

Offline Davrem

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Newest HARP edition GM Screens?
« on: July 31, 2015, 02:37:20 PM »
Any word on if this is going to roll out? I saw a GM screen for sale on Noble Knight for the last edition of HARP for a cool $50...which seemed steep for a screen...especially if it's out of date.  I would pay up to about $30 for a nice screen though.  Maybe $50 if it came with some extra goodies or something like that.

Offline Bruce

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +553/-553
Re: Newest HARP edition GM Screens?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 10:41:56 AM »
The screen on NobleKnight.com is fine to use with the current rendition of HARP as any rule or mechanics changes did not affect any of the charts on that screen. I used that particular screen for my Gencon games this year and it worked fine. That screen does come with an insert with a lot of info on encounters and creatures, but the creatures in that insert are outdated with the post 2011 HARP updates.
When you game, game like you mean it! Game Hard!

Offline Wōdwulf Seaxaning

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • HellSide Oso Myspace Page
Re: Newest HARP edition GM Screens?
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 12:48:52 PM »
Sorry for the thread necromancy - I just want clarification will the "Official" older HARP GM screen still be usable with the current update? If so, could the same be said for Mika Kareinen's 2004 HARP GM screen from the Vault? I really like his HARP GM screen. If Mika's screen is outdated - has he or anyone else produced a more recent one?
R.I.P. Frank Frazetta
R.I.P. Barry Blair
R.I.P. Drew Hayes
R.I.P. Gary Gygax