Author Topic: GMT+1 GM looking for players  (Read 1694 times)

Offline Asterionaisien

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
GMT+1 GM looking for players
« on: January 02, 2017, 04:01:46 AM »
Hello everyone, I've recently discovered the Harp system and I'd like much to play it. My idea is to do a short adventure with Harp Lite(about 3 sessions) and spend all my accumulated DP's on the subskill Harp'ing under Gamemastery category  ;D
Jokes aside, I have already some mid-long term campaign ideas, so eventually the short adventure can be an opportunity to make new gaming friends and to try something new.
I'm  not disponible on thursdays at the moment, but i'm free everyday after 8.30pm and on sunday  afternoon/evening. Game will be played on Fantasy Grounds. I have a Ultimate license, so everyone can join for free.

Offline ubiquitousrat

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: GMT+1 GM looking for players
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 02:38:39 PM »
Might be of interest, depending on schedule. UK player, so GMT timezone. I also have Ultimate FG.
 8)

Offline Asterionaisien

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 01:42:14 PM »
Sorry for the late answer, but I have been really busy lately. I have checked interest on FG and got no answers, but luckily I got a online Harp group.. on roll20 in my mothertongue.  :-\
Maybe you could ask there too to find other fellow players, roll20 is a friendly and pretty easy program to use. I know of some gmt
 groups playing there, if you want i could send you the links.

Offline Widukind

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 09:07:40 AM »
Hello,

sounds good, but how does it works in different zone of times and what kind of software we will use?