Author Topic: Where are the special cleric talents?  (Read 1021 times)

Offline Bruce

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +553/-553
Where are the special cleric talents?
« on: April 08, 2017, 08:37:24 PM »
I am looking for a special set of talents that basically grant the cleric some special abilities based on the god or pantheon they have chosen. I remember seeing this before in one of the books and thought it was in HARP but is probably in RM somewhere. I have PDF's of most of the books and hard copies of a few limited ones to include the Channeling Companion. I looked through the Channeling Companion and did not find what I remember seeing before.
From what I remember there were two levels of this talent one I believe cost 20 and the higher cost 40. Basically you became some kind of champion of the deity you were serving. Does anyone know of anything like this in RM? If so where might I find it. At this point I am willing to purchase more books if I do not have that one yet.
Thanks in advance!
When you game, game like you mean it! Game Hard!

Offline Bruce

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +553/-553
Re: Where are the special cleric talents?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 10:47:46 AM »
I am guessing either no on knows of these talents or it was not in any iteration of RM.

Offline vector

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 09:30:29 PM »
I don't think it is exactly what you are looking for, but it sounds like you possibly have a vague memory of "Blessed by a War God" from talent companion.

As the name implies, it's best suited a fighter or paladin character.

Offline Bruce

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +553/-553
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 09:37:59 PM »
I don't think it is exactly what you are looking for, but it sounds like you possibly have a vague memory of "Blessed by a War God" from talent companion.

As the name implies, it's best suited a fighter or paladin character.
Nope not that, but thank you for reminding me about that. What I am looking specifically pertains to clerics or those that have a god they worship and get their power from. It is probably in one of the companions somewhere. I looked through the table of contents of each but nothing rung a bell.

Offline gog

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 06:58:25 AM »
One option would be the Special Abilities listed in the Spheres of Influence found in the RM Channeling Companion (p120-126)

It may also be the Good Grace Talents (p51) and their effect on Divine Status