Author Topic: Possible Late night weekend Online game looking for Interest  (Read 2480 times)

Offline Warl

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Possible Late night weekend Online game looking for Interest
« on: April 26, 2008, 02:07:22 AM »
I am looking to start a Late night game (Late night meaning after 9 or 10 pm MST as I live in Utah, USA) playing around twice a month on saturday night to sunday morning. (actual hours and quantity of time to still be determined)

I am a Truck driver that drives during the week on the Grave shift so I find I have lots of time to myself on weekends.

Looking to see what Interest, player wise, I might have for it.

Would be looking to use RM2/RMC as the base of my game With my own personal Tweaks.
I will have a document detailing my character creation rules and what Rules and skills I will be using in the next couple weeks, but wanted to get a handle on who might be interested in playing to see if I have a player base. Looking for At least 3 players, might be willing to go with just 2, but a max of 5.

The game will be handle in 2 formats.

Actual Game day, I will be using Ventrilo Voice chat (I have my own 30 man server) and a Program called Maptools from www.rptools.net which is a free mapping and dice rolling program I have been using for several months now in another game I play in.

I will Also be using my own Forums (Called Dragon Lords) found in the link of my signature. The Forums will be used for tracking characters information and equipment (each player will have a private sub forum for their character) and for Me to placement General Knowledge information about my world, Place down loadable documents (such as My character creation rules) and handle game situations like equipment buying and mabey Some basic Roleplay between games(in a PBP style) to aid in speed of the game, and for private communications of situations or player specific information. The more this resource is used by the players the more we can get done.

For a basic Idea of the game, it will be starting in a Major city that lies on the edge of a Large Forrest that is partly tamed but mostly untamed and filled with Dark things. Most people fear to enter the forest but there are rumors of ancient ruins and long buried treasure there.
On the political side of things. The city lies in  country that was once part of a High Kingship of a large nation. The nation was ripped into two separate Kingdoms When one of the High Kings 2 sons (who were helping to rule the Nation from opposite sides of the nation while the High King resided in a central location) had the High King Assassinated and attempted a Coup for the High Seat. It appears though that Both Princes had brought Armies to the High Seat and there was a stand off. Word about doesn't seem to give a clear indication of which son made the attempt and which was there to try and thwart it. This happened over a year ago.
The nation in which you reside is ruled mostly by a form of Martial Law.

More detail will follow once I get it all typed up.

Also If anyone Knows another place to post My seeking players post, on other forums where Rolemaster players frequent, please Direct me there.
D Puncture crit 100
Strike through foes brain makes liffe Difficult for foe!

http://www.dragonlords.tolmanbros.com/forum/

http://www.dinnertablecreations.tolmanbros.com/