Author Topic: Lenexa KS Rolemaster:Heroes Needed  (Read 3397 times)

Offline adventus

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Lenexa KS Rolemaster:Heroes Needed
« on: June 15, 2008, 11:27:59 AM »
I live in Lenexa KS. I am looking for mature players for a Rolemaster campaign. I am very comfortable with the system. I will be using the RMSS.

I like players who are creative when making characters. This does not mean raping the rules. I will be using a campaign setting of my own design.

The characters will be the HEROES! from 25 years ago. There has been no need of your skills for that long. Good won and you eventually retired due to no more challenges or monsters to fight. You can decide what you were doing for those last 25 years, subject to GM approval. During the defeat, you were tainted by the darkness. This does not mean you are evil. You had seen things, done things, caused thing to happen that you just don't want to talk about. Think shell shocked soldiers coming back from Vietnam. You have been recovering or hiding from the world or just sitting on a barstool in a tavern for the last 25 years. You might have been just wandering around as an itinerant monk that no one even takes seriously.

Now the ruler of the kingdom, who you helped to reclaim his rightful throne, has requested your help. It seems that EVIL has returned. Only problem is, there is no one trained or experienced enough to fight it. Except for the Player Characters. And you are 25 yrs older, grayer, out of shape, not sure where your magical weapons are, or if they are still enchanted, not wanting to do it. But you do because you are bored or because that is what a hero does or because your GOD called upon you one more time to fight EVIL. and you might die a GLORIOUS death! or not.

I will be open to classes and professions and races. The characters must be made in front of me. I say this up front to avoid issues with suspiciously efficient builds. This way we also end up with a more balanced party. If you know how to defeat a monster so does your character. Why? because you have been there, done that, got the tunic. If you want to create your own race, let me know. You will have to write the story of your race to convince me to possibly allow it.