Author Topic: Denver, CO players  (Read 3026 times)

Offline joelsanda

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Glad I am to hear again the wind in the trees
    • Dwimordene
Denver, CO players
« on: September 26, 2009, 08:09:05 PM »
Looking for players in the Denver area - central Denver area is best as I'd like to game at my place (I live in Lowry). Ideal players are 30s - 40s and can commit to a bi-monthly schedule. Friday nights from 6pm - midnightish work best for me.

I've DM'd D&D regularly since 3.0 was released and haven't gotten tired of the relentless rules and marketing machine that is Hasbro. My DM style is high adventure - lots of plots and NPCs and memorable adventures. In the past we've used Google Sites to create a campaign web site, schedule, etc...

I try to end sessions in a spot where the GM can play 1:1 with PCs online before the next game. This furthers character development outside the party context. While DMing D&D games I've usually had one or two online sessions a week with one or two PCs. We'll use the Gryphon World setting. I have a very large collection of Arion PDF miniatures printed in color on cardstock with stands, and I usually spend a few hours drawing up encounter maps on erasable battle mats using the miniatures.

I have an 11 year-old son and the family plays the Wii, so if you have a similarly-aged kid that enjoys the Wii maybe the kids can play upstairs.

Reply here or to joelsanda (at) gmail.com

Thanks,

Joel
---
http: www.dwimordene.net
xmpp: joelsanda@jabber.org
irc:  irc.freenode.net/dwimordene