Author Topic: Question: HARP Publications  (Read 3352 times)

Offline Saddith

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Question: HARP Publications
« on: July 13, 2008, 04:29:04 PM »
Is HARP (fantasy) still developing new content? I noticed that ICE Crown has not published any new Books for HARP (Fantasy) this year and none for Gryphon World since 2005.

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Question: HARP Publications
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 04:37:28 PM »
Yes.

Nick Caldwell is working on a book called "Something Wicked" (no, no estimated release date yet -- I don't want to jinx it).

Plus we are working on some adventure modules that will have HARP stats, and a couple of them are even located in Cyradon.

Offline Saddith

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 05:04:51 PM »
Thank you for the quick response!  ;D

Offline jurasketu

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 05:13:48 PM »
The Guild Adventurer #1 and #2 from The Guild Companion both have excellent HARP adventures - published within the last two years.

Robin
It is better to be lucky than good, but it is *best* to be both.

When in fear, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

Offline Defendi

• Final Redoubt
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Final Redoubt Press
    • Final Redoubt Press
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 07:05:27 PM »
Final Redoubt Press (www.finalredoubt.com) has Harp Setting and Adventure products.
The Echoes of Heaven:  Available for HARP and Rolemaster.  www.FinalRedoubt.com

Offline Cloven-Fruit-Games

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 09:17:19 AM »
We at Cloven Fruit Games have some plans, but nothing concrete at current (we have not even discussed them with ICE yet). We are busy getting the current project done before we throw ourselves in too many other directions.

Thanks
Fred Poutre
Cloven Fruit Games

Offline highpriest_rsw2

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Electric six homepage
Re:HARP Publications anyone else writing?
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 02:32:56 PM »
I can't wait for something wicked! I'm geeked whenever things for HARP come out. I'm wondering though if Nick is the only ICE writer actually writing anything as of late. I know cloven fruit and final redoubt are doing some interesting things for HARP but all the ICE news on HARP make it seem like Nick is the only ICE member  actually writing anything now.
What are the rest of you guys writing now? Are you all going full tilt on getting HARP SCIFI out the door or will we see some unannounced stuff pretty soon?
I've also heard rumor that Nick is doing a HARP version of Construct Companion can anyone verify this?

I'd like to see an expanded martial arts (I love martial law but a MA specific book would rock!) < MMA? :o > book for HARP, PULP HARP, a book similar to character law (or school of hard knocks) for HARP, Second monsters book, print version of HARP BATTLEMASTER (possibly packaged with HARP disposable heroes) and anything you guys see fit to put out...I buy everything anyway.  ;D

Enough from me. I'm not trying to be rude or anything with this post. I'm just interested in where you guys stand on future releases and hoping you could give us a hint or two (so please don't flame me and I'm not trying to get banned...I'm just curious that's all.)  :monkey:
Calling unprotected girls Infected girls do it better

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 08:20:26 AM »
I can't wait for something wicked! I'm geeked whenever things for HARP come out. I'm wondering though if Nick is the only ICE writer actually writing anything as of late. I know cloven fruit and final redoubt are doing some interesting things for HARP but all the ICE news on HARP make it seem like Nick is the only ICE member  actually writing anything now.

Er, I'm not an ICE staffer. I'm just writing Something Wicked for ICE.

What are the rest of you guys writing now? Are you all going full tilt on getting HARP SCIFI out the door or will we see some unannounced stuff pretty soon?

I know Tim has been working solidly on the two volumes that make up HARP SF.

I've also heard rumor that Nick is doing a HARP version of Construct Companion can anyone verify this?

Yes, a complete first draft exists of a HARP conversion exists. However, *I'm* not happy with some of the details, so need to revise it until I am. But I need to get more of Something Wicked done first as the Construct Toolkit has dependencies to it.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline black flag

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 12:13:04 PM »
GOOD NEWS ;D
Two new products but when? for the fall of this year? maybe Something Wicked  for Samhain (31 Oct.)?
Troll humour:
"What would You say to a Dwarf with 12 helmets on? Nothin', you just hit him in the stomach instead! Ugh,Ugh"
"Why did the Dwarf cross the road? Because I said if he didn't I'd cut off his feet and stick them up his nose!Ugh,Ugh"
From Titan the Fighting&

Offline Crypt

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • I like to officially parry arrows with my head
    • CryptRL
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2008, 01:30:45 PM »
Er, I'm not an ICE staffer. I'm just writing Something Wicked for ICE.

Offline Blakkrall

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • HARP GM
    • Les Chevaliers du Littoral
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2008, 02:06:40 PM »
 :wave:

(this is a message from FCBFS : French Crypt & Blackflag Support)
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.
--------------------
Iceland, The French Fan Site For I.C.E.
LRP store
[img]http://cdl76.com/images/Images_contenu/

Offline jurasketu

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2008, 11:50:37 PM »
I'd like to "report" Crypt and Blakkrall to the Moderator for showing the rest of us up.

ROFLMAO.

Robin
It is better to be lucky than good, but it is *best* to be both.

When in fear, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2008, 03:41:09 AM »
GOOD NEWS ;D
Two new products but when? for the fall of this year? maybe Something Wicked  for Samhain (31 Oct.)?

I'm not willing to be declare any dates at this point, but as soon as they are ready, you will know all about it.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline black flag

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2008, 06:30:39 AM »
Patience is Wisdom ;)
Troll humour:
"What would You say to a Dwarf with 12 helmets on? Nothin', you just hit him in the stomach instead! Ugh,Ugh"
"Why did the Dwarf cross the road? Because I said if he didn't I'd cut off his feet and stick them up his nose!Ugh,Ugh"
From Titan the Fighting&

Offline Xamex

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Clubbulls
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2008, 10:04:25 AM »
Final Redoubt Press (www.finalredoubt.com) has Harp Setting and Adventure products.

The Guild Adventurer #1 and #2 from The Guild Companion both have excellent HARP adventures - published within the last two years.

Robin

Yes, and both HARP products from Final Redoubt and The Guild Companion are products I really like.  :)
www.clubbulls.com